How we collect personal data
When you access our website you may choose to provide personal information and we may collect personal data about you. Here are some of the types of information you may submit and which we may collect;
- Your name, age, date of birth and gender
- Your billing address, telephone number, email address
- Your payment card information.
- your user name and password
- your communication and shopping preferences;
- your browsing and shopping behavior
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you. Here are some of the methods we use to collect your personal data;
- when you place an order on the website,
- subscribe to our newsletters
- when you register and operate an account
- when you respond to a surveys
- take advantage of promotions
- when you make comments to blogs, post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedbacks, on our website
- If you communicate with us through the “Contact Us” link on our site
- Information Collected by Automated Means when you visit our website
How we store and use your information
We and (third parties acting on our behalf) may collect, store and process your personal data in order to provide the services you request. We use your personal data to;
- provide you a safe, consistent quality customized
- to respond to and process your transaction requests and updates
- collect payments
- Inform you of promotional offers ,send newsletters administer a contest or survey and offer services which we think may interest you
- to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems
- measure consumer interest in our products and services
- for any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
We may also use your information to process your purchase, confirm your order and deliver the items to you. We may disclose your personal data to third party credit reference agencies to perform credit checks against you. When you place an order with us, you may be able to store payment information and details of your past purchases. In addition, you be able to save your payment information on your account and if then save you having to re-enter these details on a future occasion. However, if we do and if you prefer that we do not maintain these details, you can delete any such information that we hold about you. In addition, we may collect anonymized details by automated means when you visit our website, for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymized details that we collect for these purposes.
How we protect your information
Links to Other Sites
How to disable cookies
You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits. If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. What happens if you disable cookies depends on which cookies you disable, if you turn off cookies in general the website may not operate properly and you will not be able to make purchases on the website. If you only disable third (3rd) party cookies you will not be prevented from making purchases on our website.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and organizational safeguards to protect the personal information you provide on our website against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use and other unlawful forms of processing. However, although we take appropriate administrative, technical and organizational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed as totally secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us. If you are using a computer or terminal in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session for your security.
At any time you can access, update or amend your personal details. If you no longer wish to receive any communications from us you may opt out by informing us using the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website is not directed to children under the age of eighteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of eighteen on the site. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of eighteen we will delete the information from our records.
Further please peruse following;